IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work. At EIN, IELTS course is designed for more eminent level students/professionals who will benefit from an internationally-recognized qualification that assesses their English language skills.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is designed to assess the language skills of candidates who wish to study or work in an English-speaking environment, and exam takers also receive a valuable certificate that is recognized by professional institutions and universities worldwide.
Our Intensive IELTS course
consists of 5 lessons per week.
- One lecture per day focus on developing English language ability in a General English class specific to student level;
- Two lessons (Two Modules) per day focus on developing IELTS exam skills, techniques and having IELTS exam practice.
- Weekly IELTS Mock Test
Monday – Friday: 12:00 – 13:30 & 18:00 – 20:00
Which IELTS exam: Academic or General?
There are two types of IELTS exams: academic and general training.
The IELTS Academic test
is for people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment. It reflects some of the features of the academic language and assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training.
The IELTS General Training
test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. It is also a requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. The test focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts.
This approach is widely supported by institutions that recognize IELTS.
Our IELTS course focuses on the IELTS Academic and General Training
which have been the most popular choice for Pakistani students.
The IELTS point score system ranges from 1 (zero English skills) to 9 (expert). English-speaking universities generally require the following scores for their programmes:
Complete the admission inquiry form for the IELTS exam preparation courses. We are more than happy to provide assistance with the application.
Suit # 518, 5th Floor, Garden Heights, New Garden Town, Lahore
- Focus on improving skills and exam technique
- Full mock exam prepared and corrected to IELTS standards
- Personalized support and l feedback by tutors
- Average 8, Maximum 10 students per class
- All courses are Monday-Friday, with afternoon and evening classes only